Flora Brajot :
Ashtanga teacher (authorized Level 2 by KPJAYI), assiduous Yogini in love with India, globe-trotter at heart, Flora stays 6 months per year in Mysore where she ensures her skills by receiving the traditional teaching at KPJAYI, while welcoming worldwide teachers and students in her guest-house (Anokhi Garden).
Flora follows the heart’s aspirations by teaching yoga around the world ( India, Thailand, New York, Istanbul…) and continues through her travels to train herself with masters of Ashtanga (Maty Ezraty, Louise Ellis, Chuck Miller, Mark Darby, Rolf Naujokat, Brian Cooper…), as well as Iyengar, in Rishiskesh with Usha Devi.
For further details and information about Ashtanga or Flora ashtangafloor.com
Warm up + guided class or Mysore class in the morning (2h30), technical workshop or restorative + méditation/pranayama in the evening (2h00).
Package Accommodation + Vegetarian meals + Yoga: 645 €*
Included in this package:
- Accommodation in double / triple room (shared bathrooms)*.
- Hot drinks + fruit & nuts available in the morning.
- Brunch and vegetarian dinner on Friday evening to Wednesday lunch included.
- Yoga classes.
- Access to sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, pool, tennis.
*Extra night on request. Single room upon availability.
- Optional massage (by reservation).
- Transfer Station or Airport (Biarritz / Bayonne).
The course without accommodation: 195 €
Package course without accommodation: 195 € (from Friday evening evening to Monday morning after brunch)
The farm is located 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Hossegor.
Info and reservations:
Flora Brajot : email@example.com