Yoga, Surf, Relax, And Explore Your Way Through South West France. Nestled In The Heart Of The Adour Basin At The Gateway Of The Atlantic, The Audine Farm Evokes The Spirit Of Yoga In The French Countryside – Just 10 Minutes From Beaches And One Of The Worlds Most Famed Surf Spots.
Join Us For 6 Nights And 7 Days Of Practice, Farm To Table Cuisine, And A Wine & Tapas City Tour. Opt For Surf, Surf Lessons, Basque Country Hiking, And/Or Total Spa Amenity Immersion. Whether It’s Unique French Culture, Yoga, An Indian Summer, Gorgeous Landscapes, Or The Baguettes & Bordeaux That Lead You To This Retreat, Our Guess Is You Will Return With A Refined Outlook Of What Is Divine In Life.
Retreat from Friday 22nd to Thursday 28th after brunch
6 nights accomodations+ Vegetarian meals + Spa access + Yoga & Meditation + City Tour
Included in this package:
- 6 nights of accommodation in double/ triple room (shared bathrooms).
- Hot drinks + fruit & nuts available in the morning.
- Brunch and vegetarian dinner ( from friday night dinner to thursday brunch).
- Morning vinyasa yoga and meditation, optional evening yin yoga
- Access to sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, pool, tennis.
- Tour of San Sebastien
- Surf classes (40 euros/ pers for a group of 8 minimum on reservation)
- Optional massage (by reservation).
- Airport transport (Biarritz / Bayonne / San sébastian).
- Travel insurance.
There Are Several Options And Flight Paths. Some May Choose To Arrive Early To France Or Spain And Spend An Extra Night On Either End Of This Retreat Exploring Paris, Madrid, Or Both. We Are Here To Help You To Arrange The Travel You Desire, And To Assist In Booking The Easiest Routes.
Contact : Merylgwinn@Reviveretreats.org
Visit : Www.reviveretreats.org/Retreats
How to prepare your stay :